
AJ and Ethan attended their first day of school on August 30th. We have a tradition of the kids sitting on the porch together ready for school. Of course Jocelyn had to get her backpack on and needed to be in the picture. I thought it was cute that Ethan decided to plant a big one on her cheek.

Ethan's First grade teacher is Mrs. Timmons. She was greeting kids outside the classroom so I was able to get a picture with them together.

Ethan and Jocelyn in his classroom.

AJ was completely embarrassed that I would take a picture of him so this was the best that I got. We had a little mix up when we got to AJ's classroom. I had requested Mr. Timmons and was told that was who he had. When we got there he was in a different class. So I had to get it straightened out and I think it was a little stressful on AJ. It all worked out though and they had a great day.
3 comments:
You did what we did. We have our kids in the Timmons too. Marcus in Mr. and Mason in Mrs. How fun. First day of school is always fun. Unless you are the mom.
yeah for first day of school pictures. AJ is too young to already be embarrassed, oh no he is growing up way to fast!
Glad he got in the class you wanted though. ps love that Ethan kissed his little sis, what a cutie
I love that AJ's getting old enough that some things are just annoying! It's hilarious... and sad at the same time. I do not long for those days! Right now I'm LOVING Noah's stage of "I love you" all the time. Someday I'm sure I'll be lucky to get one.
Post a Comment