
Ethan celebrated his 6th birthday on September 8th. I visited his classroom and brought icecream sandwiches to share. His teacher had him sit on top of a desk and she asked him lots of questions about himself. He felt pretty special.

I let Ethan pick out his cake all by himself. He decided he wanted a castle cake and we found this one. He thought it was pretty cool, especially the use of the toys.

Ethan and Mom

So Ethan said he wanted to have a barbeque with friends for his birthday. I let him choose some of our friends to invite and he wanted to have chilli for dinner. Here is a pic of the women. If you look really close you will see my hand on Heidi's butt...When Jon was about to take the picture Casey said "I want to see some butt grabbing". Well, being the true Bentley girl that I am I just couldn't pass that up. So Heidi got a good squeeze. She wasn't too surprised though...

Ethan was so happy to have lots of friends to play with. After everyone left he said that he wanted to have one birthday a week.

Christoper, Ethan, Jocelyn J, and Lauren

Lots of kids attacking Casey!
3 comments:
what a great birthday, cake is amazing once again!
Happy birthday Ethan! I'm so sorry we didn't call... forgetfulness seems to be an epidemic out here! It looks like you had a ton of well-deserved fun. I'm glad!
I love your new family pic! You look soooooo gorgeous!!!!
Post a Comment