Friday, August 13, 2010

Sweetwater County Fair

My friend Chrissy and her kids were in town during the week of the fair. So we decided to meet up with them at the fair. Although we have been to the fair every year for the last 8 or so years, and I wasn't sure I even wanted to attempt this year....I was really glad we went and the kids had a fun time. Here's the group, minus me..

Jocelyn riding a pony.

The kids loved the petting zoo. AJ has always been hesitant when it comes to feeding animals out of his hands. I wanted him to at least try this year. He knew there was an area at the fair with free video games. I had told him we could go there only if he would feed an animal. So he very reluctantly did...and he actually liked it and went on to use up all of his feed.

Jocelyn just had to ride this jeep so she convinced her brother Ethan to take her for a ride. Jocelyn had her arm around him the whole time.

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

I love the fair and that little car is awesome!

Garrett and Rebecca said...

we are going to our fair next week. I am excited to see all the crazy people, animals, and fatty deep fried food on a stick.