Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kindergarten Field Trip

I was able to go with Ethan on his Field Trip that was during the last week of school. They went to the library, the court house, and pizza hut. Ethan was chosen to participate in a play. He was one of three little dragons.
Ethan and I at the court house in a real jury room.

My friend Laura watched Jocelyn for me during the field trip and then I went and got her and met Ethan and his class for lunch at pizza hut. Pretty lucky Kindergartners...

3 comments:

Garrett and Rebecca said...

you seem to have tons of field trips. I want to go to your kids school

RaQuelle Willey said...

I agree with Garrett! my only question is, have you ever missed one? your such a great mom and go to everything, thats awesome

Bentley Bunch said...

Ya, what happened to Ethan being the middle child? Now I did it right....Evette got squate. And look how amazing she has turned out!!!! ha ha

Love you Christy, I could never have raised such a great group of kids without you!!!!! I guess that's the reason you're such a great mom!!!!!!