Monday, April 26, 2010

Fire Station Fieldtrip

For preschool last week we took a field trip to the Fire Station. Jocelyn actually agreed to dress in her cute cowgirl skit and boots. She is alread obsessed with trucks so she was super excited to see the fire trucks. There were four big trucks at the station and Jocleyn insisted in getting inside every single one. Jocelyn and Sydnee
Sydnee, Brooklyn, Jocelyn, and Kennedy
Mom and Joc at the Fire Station.

4 comments:

Garrett and Rebecca said...

Looks like preschool has been doing a lot of fun things lately! She looks so cute in her cowgirl outfit.

The Archibalds said...

Wow that's so fun! Where does she do preschool at?

Bentley Bunch said...

Yeah!!!! Jocelyn continues on the tradition of that great cowboy skirt I made so many years ago!!! Love it!!! She is a clone of my cowgirl heart. I guess it skipped a generation, since none of my girls love cowboy boots, but Joc does!!!!! Ya for Jocelyn. Love her!!!!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

how fun, I love that last pic of the two of you!