Jocleyn's FAVORITE jammies are her froggy jammies. If they are clean they are her first pick. I read Jocelyn a book titled "Princess Me". It talks about how all little girls are princesses. After I read her the story I asked "Are you a princess?" She pointed to the frogs on her jammies and said, "No Froggy!" So here is my beautiful Froggy Princess.Friday, September 18, 2009
My Froggy Princess
Jocleyn's FAVORITE jammies are her froggy jammies. If they are clean they are her first pick. I read Jocelyn a book titled "Princess Me". It talks about how all little girls are princesses. After I read her the story I asked "Are you a princess?" She pointed to the frogs on her jammies and said, "No Froggy!" So here is my beautiful Froggy Princess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We love that little froggy princess, she is soooo cute!
That is the cutest! She makes a gorgeous little froggy.
How Cute!!!
Post a Comment