Friday, September 18, 2009

Ethan's Birthday Party!

Here is Jocleyn helping mommy make Ethan's birthday cake. She loved putting on the reeses pieces.
We had our party at the rec center. They set up sport stations in the gym. We had fun playing basketball, t-ball, horseshoes, bean bag toss, and bowling. A highlight was breaking the pinata.

We decided to make a fish cake for Ethan's birthday since he loves to fish.

Ethan with his buddies - Micah, Austin, and Tyler.

Blowing out the candles!

Opening presents!

4 comments:

Bentley Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! Looks like your party was a lot of fun.

Heidi Mecham said...

What a fun party. Such a good mommy. Your cake looks really good too!

Garrett and Rebecca said...

Ethan looks so excited for his fish cake. Just looking how many reeses pieces were on that fish would make it good. Your cakes are always so intricate and good looking.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Awesome Cake! I need to learn how to do that. I love when your kids have b-days so I can check out your amazing cakes you do.
Happy Birthday Ethan!