Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun with Family

Dawson at McDonalds. Big D is the cutest boy ever! He is so adorable and will smile and giggle for just about anyone. Did I mention that he is BIG?! He is about 8 months younger than Jocelyn but he has outweighed her for the majority of his life and he is taller than her! I had so much fun laughing with him. He would even want me over his mom sometimes. That usually made Jocleyn jealous though, so it wouldn't last very long.
Eating a yummy breakfast that Aunt Brittany made.

Jocelyn adores Gracie. She is so patient and lets Jocelyn love her.

We took the kids to the best pool! It had a great slide and and the kids had a blast.


We had so much fun in Utah with our family. It was especially fun to see Kellie and her cute kids. We only get to play with them once or twice a year.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Next time you're here we should do "something" more fun too. I'm glad you got to spend time with your sisters and their kids!

I had fun getting to see them too!

Scott and Jess said...

these are way cute pictures! it was such a fun week!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Thanks for pointing out the fact that my child picked you over his mom and that he's big. Gotta love ya
But I'm happy this post was mostly about me