Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve

Making cookies for Santa!!
My sister Kellie and her family were able to come to Utah for Christmas. They live in Wisconsin and this is their adorable little boy Dawson. He will be one year old in January.
We spent Christmas Eve with the Bentley family. A tradition of ours is to act out the Christmas story. AJ was a Shepherd and Ethan was several characters. He started out as Joseph and decided he didn't like that so then he was a king like Austin was. He soon decided he didn't like that either. So he ended up being a Shepherd like AJ. He wanted AJ's cane so AJ very willingly gave it to him. My grandma and grandpa Bentley were also there. Grandpa Bentley uses a big staff to walk with. So AJ got the big staff and he thought that was neat. We also made cookies for Santa and we opened our gifts to our brothers and sisters.

4 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

ok now your in trouble!!! I obviously lied. This picture proves that I'm not always camera ready. Get this picture off or I will put a not so cute one of you on my blog!
Yes that's a threat. Of all the cute pictures of Dawson and I, that's the one you chose to post?
You have 24 hrs to change it or my next post will be all about you and not your glamor pictures.

RaQuelle Willey said...

oh ya, forgot to mention in my rampage... your boys look super cute as Shepard boys.

RaQuelle Willey said...

I re-looked at my picture and maybe its not that bad but I still don't like it. I look so tired and definitely not camera ready.

RaQuelle Willey said...

And just to keep rambling, here is another comment.

i love you...

ok i'm done now