Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Day

The traditional Bentley line up to go into the front room to see what Santa brought!
Dawson showing Jocelyn his new toy.
Jocelyn Christmas morning.
The Bentley gang Christmas morning. I think Kellie was the only one that knew a picture was being taken.
AJ opening his awesome Knight blanket that his Grandma Peterson made.
Yeah, April and Marty were able to bring their baby Zaley home from the hospital right before Christmas.


We had a fun Christmas day. We slept over at the Bentley house and sent the kids into wake everyone up around 7:30 AM. We all lined up and went into the front room to see what Santa had brought. After that we headed downstairs to open our other gifts. We then headed to the Peterson house. Everyone met there and we exchanged gifts and opened presents from Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma Peterson made AJ and Ethan some really neat blankets for their beds. Ethan's is dinosaurs and AJ's is Knights. Jon had to leave to go back to Green River to work the next day. I headed back to Sandy with the kids. All the Bentley's were planning on going to the cabin in Bear Lake the next day. Jon planned on meeting us there after work.

1 comment:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Yay for Christmas. What do you mean I was posing for the picture. I'm just always smiling and camera ready.
(email me that picture too please).