

Happy Halloween!! We had a great Halloween at our Stake's Trunk or Treat. Jon was his usual Dracula. He played scary music and some of the kids were scared to come to our car. We also had the pumpkins we had carved in the back of our car. I was a beautiful princess. AJ was an army guy and Ethan was a scary Darth Vader. Jocelyn was a little lady bug. Jocelyn got sick the day before Halloween. Ethan had a preschool Halloween party and I was going to go with him. We were on our way to a friend's house to drop off Jocelyn and she threw up in the car!! I was so dissapointed because I had spent all morning getting ready to be a princess. I even woke up half and hour early to crimp my hair. So I was all dressed up with no where to go. Ethan still went to the party and had a good time. Poor little Jocelyn threw up a couple times that day and she slept a lot. For Halloween she was pretty somber. I didn't get any smiles from her that day and she was half asleep when we were trick or treating. She is feeling better now.
3 comments:
That really is too bad that Jocelyn got sick! Post a picture of just you with your pretty princess costume! Looks like the boys had fun, jon included! love all your costumes
You guys all look so cute! that's way sad j dawg got sick poor little girl but hey you got to look hot for pics at least right??? love you!!!
Your kids are so cute. Im glad I can just check out your blog to see what you are up to, and keep in touch with you.
Post a Comment