Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Day!

We woke up Christmas morning and found our Santa gifts. We then headed to church for Sarament meeting. Afterward we enjoyed opening up all the other gifts. My mom especially liked her book that I had made for her. I don't think I've ever made her cry tears of love from a gift before. At one point on Christmas day all of the Bentley's were together. We headed to the Peterson's that afternoon and had a wonderful time there. The kids got lots of fun presents and enjoyed spending time with their cousins.

Christmas Morning!

We all lined up youngest to oldest as tradition states.



Look what Santa brought us! (too bad he didn't bring the right batteries...)

Grandma and Grandpa Peterson had one happy group of grand kids when they all get their very own pillow pet!

AJ with his cute cousin Elena. He told me one day, "Elena is so cute! I could stare at her all day and not get bored."

We were happy to have Grandpa Nelson with us this year.

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

so fun, love the pictures. way to out do us on moms gift :)

evette bentley said...

way to represent jocelyn!! sporting her tye dye@!!!!!!!!