We traditionally open our Christmas presents to each other before he head down to Utah. This year was no exception. The kids had a ton of fun opening presents. Jocelyn was so excited and so stinkin' cute! Whenever she got a present she would say, "What is it? What is it? I can't wait....what is it?"
We bought this print in London and it has been sitting on Jon's dresser ever since. He made this frame and gave it to me for Christmas. The funny thing was that I didn't know where to put it right away so it went back onto his dresser. :)
The big present for the boys were bikes. Jocelyn got a big dinosaur. Yes our 4 year old girl gets dinosaurs and not dolls for Christmas. The doll would get tossed to the side but the dinosaur gets played with!
1 comment:
I'm in love with the cat pic
Post a Comment