Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of School


The first day of school for AJ and Ethan was on Monday, August 29th. They had mixed feelings of whether they were ready for school to start or not. They wore their new shirts from Grandma Bentley.




AJ has Mrs. McDonlad for 3rd grade this year. He did not want to take a picture so that is why there is no smile.


Ethan has Mr. Timmons for 2nd grade this year. Ethan was more than happy to snap photos.


Jocelyn's first day at preschool was on Tuesday, August 30th. She changed back and forth all day between being excited and not wanting to go at all. She would not let go of my hand and her teacher had to take her from me crying. The school ended up calling me an hour later saying that she was still upset. So I went to get her. She told me at home that she wished she was a stuffed animal so that she didn't have to go to school. She would make for a cute stuffed monkey but it was a sad comment. I am praying that she does better today.


3 comments:

RaQuelle said...

love first day of school and the cute pictures. Joc comment is so sad and cute at the same time. I bet her aunt Evette is digging her shirt too.

Scott and Jess said...

so sad.... hopefully things get better for her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bentley Bunch said...

I don't know why but that made me laugh so hard. Poor Jocie!!!! I love her comment about the stuffed animal!!! I love her so much. Maybe my laughter is from so many times having to take kids to school crying and now I get to have my kids get that experience. Just wait until you get one that scratches and claws you as you try to put her in the car to take her to school. That was Tayler!