For my birthday this year Jon arranged with my family to go to the cabin at Bear Lake and go skiing. There are several of us Bentley's with birthday's in March so we celebrate them all together. We got there on Friday and had fun skiing out the back door of the cabin. We then went to dinner that night. Saturday was spent skiing. I haven't been skiing in 10 years and was nervous. Well Jon took the kids down to the bunny hill and I wasn't even sure how to ski down there. I then saw Evette and Nate and they convinced me to ride the lift to the "bunny hill". Well it was not the bunny hill it was a green run...and they took me on the steepest possible area. There were 2 other easier areas they could've taken me to. They claim they didn't know this. Well I figured I could do this so I just took off down the hill. I was doing the "pizza wedge" but was not going side to side but straight down the steep hill. I screamed my lungs out and ended up crashing. Evette came down laughing her head off. I was completely stuck in the snow and Nate had to help me get up. After that I wanted to be off that mountain. So I tried stepping side ways down the mountain after lots of bad words and some coaxing I finally skied down. I then managed to find Jon and the kids on the bunny hill and realized this was where I should've started and that Evette was really mean. I did have a great day and it was so much fun to see my kids skiing. Ethan and I had some fun runs on a great green hill that was just right.

Sledding at the cabin.
Sledding at the cabin.
Tayler made me the cutest little jewelry box. Or at least that is what I am using it for. She painted the drawers and did a great job. It's fun to share our birthdays as well as Evette's. Tayler's is March 2nd, Evette is the 3rd, and I am the 4th.

Whenever Nate is around we know where to find Jocelyn. He is so great and patient with her. We are excited to have him in the family.
Whenever Nate is around we know where to find Jocelyn. He is so great and patient with her. We are excited to have him in the family.
2 comments:
This was such a fun ski trip. Thanks for planning it!!!!!
now that looks fun, looks like we missed out! That is so cool your kids all love to ski! Looks like Joc is happy back with her man :)
Post a Comment