Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zumba, Zumba, Zumba

So I have been teaching Zumba for almost one year and I love it!! My friend Nanette also teaches at the rec center. We decided to go in for an adventure together. We have opened our very own Zumba Studio!! We were able to find a space to rent that we can make all our own. We opened the second week of January after lots of hard work. We have had so much fun getting this started. I am also still teaching Zumba at the rec center, for Western Wyoming Community College, and Curves! So between all for facilities for two weeks straight I taught 17 classes each week! I was able to cut out a few so I only taught 15 classes this week. I am definately getting in lots of good work outs and I am having a blast doing it!



BEFORE


AFTER

5 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

WOW, this is so cool. I have always wanted to teach Zumba. I have my turbo kick cert and I love that. Good for you. Wish i was there to come and join the partay!!

RaQuelle said...

agreed wow wow wow, is the word coming to mind. Love that you could see the room potential. Turned out AMAZING

Kristin said...

So exciting! How's it going? Are a lot of people coming to your classes?

Mrs Nancy said...

I am so impressed!!! Your studio looks great and I love your saying on the wall!!!

Heather Walker said...

Wow Christy, that is soooooo awesome!!! Congrats! You made your studio so cute too!