Jon turned 35 on October 4th. It has been a tradition for four years now that we go out to dinner with our friends the Jensen's. Heidi's birthday is the same day as Jon's. We have now expanded a little and two other couples joined us this year. We went to Nine Iron Grill which has the best Italian food in the area. So Yummy!! It was a blast going out to dinner with friends. When dinner was over we decided we weren't ready to call it a night so everyone came over to our house and we watched a movie.
Here is the cake that I made for Jon on his birthday. It turned out really yummy. When I was making it Ethan said, "What shape is it going to be?" I said that it would just be round. He pondered this for a moment and then said, "Well... I hope it tastes good."

Here is the cake that I made for Jon on his birthday. It turned out really yummy. When I was making it Ethan said, "What shape is it going to be?" I said that it would just be round. He pondered this for a moment and then said, "Well... I hope it tastes good."
2 comments:
I LOVE Ethan's comment... hilarious!
I want me some of that cake
Post a Comment