Evette returned home from her mission to Albania on October 6th. My parents planned an open house for her for that weekend.
I found Ethan downstairs with Grandpa working on his electronics.
My parents have a huge pond in their backyard. It is stocked with fish and the kids went fishing! Here is Rome trying to get the fish that Ethan had just caught.
Jocelyn loved fishing and caught a small one.
Here is Grandpa trying to get the fish that Jocelyn caught all while talking on the phone. Unfortunately it slipped and fell into the lake. He grabbed it quickly and put it in a bowl of rice. Not sure if it is in working order now or not, but it was kind of comical.
I found Ethan downstairs with Grandpa working on his electronics.
My parents have a huge pond in their backyard. It is stocked with fish and the kids went fishing! Here is Rome trying to get the fish that Ethan had just caught.
Jocelyn loved fishing and caught a small one.
Here is Grandpa trying to get the fish that Jocelyn caught all while talking on the phone. Unfortunately it slipped and fell into the lake. He grabbed it quickly and put it in a bowl of rice. Not sure if it is in working order now or not, but it was kind of comical.


2 comments:
oh how fun, now I'm missing everyone lots! love our parents new place, looks like your kids do too!
I was wondering how his phone fell in the water while talking on it. I never did hear the full story, just "Hurry get some rice!!!!" All I had was some expensive wild rice but had to sacrifice it. It didn't work, but he got a new phone for free since luckily he had insurance on the water log one.
Love your blog!!!!
Post a Comment