
On friday July 2nd we headed to Utah to celebrate the 4th of July. We went with all of the Bentley's to the fireworks at Granite. This is a tradition that I have done since I was a little girl. They always put on a great fireworks show.

Before the fireworks we had fun at the blow up slides. Jocelyn found this caution tape and wound herself up in it.

We began Saturday morning by joining Kristin and her boys at home depot. The kids made their own periscope. They had fun being creative.

Kristin with her boys Daniel and Noah. Thanks for inviting us to tag along!

After Home Depot we watched a parade in West Bountiful. Brett and Kristin and their boys were on a float. Kristin volunteers some of her time to help with a boy named charlie.

The kids had fun picking up the candy that was thrown at the parade.

After the parade we headed to the park. The kids went on a couple blow up slides.

The coolest activity was this hot air ride. The child was strapped into a harness and then lifted up high...

After the park we all headed to Arctic Circle. This is the first time ever that the Peterson grandkids have ever went to a fast food restaurant together. They had so much fun together.

I had to bribe them with gumballs to get a group shot.

We spent Saturday evening at Brett and Kristin's house. We stopped and bought fireworks and snappers so here are the kids with the snappers.

Baseball!!


The family watching fireworks.

Sunday morning we took off for Bear Lake. My brother Garrett and his family and my sister Kellie and her family were already there. We spent Sunday at the beach. Here is Jon pulling AJ on a sled.

Jocleyn just chillin on the beach.

We played with sparklers Sunday night. Got this cool shot of AJ, looks like he has a light saber..

The three boys lighting the fireworks.

Here's the whole group watching fireworks.

This has to be the highlight of the weekend for me. Jon, Austin, Kellie and her family and I all went out on the boat Monday morning. Sienna was already set against the idea before she even set foot on the boat. Kellie was trying to be positive...that was until the boat starting going! Her and Sienna just screamed and cried the whole time. They thought Austin was driving a little too fast... Dawson was pretty chill the whole time with only a couple of screams. It was just hilarous to watch those two Willey Women be so dramatic.

Kellie is getting ready to go on a tube. She went with her husband for a short ride. She hated it but somehow went again with me...she was so funny!! She cried and screamed the entire time. She was so mad at Austin for not slowing down when she was screaming her head off...good times! Jon and I both were able to go wake boarding so that was fun. It was a great weekend full of fun memories.
8 comments:
how fun, I love the photo of Jocelyn sun bathing!!
What a fun weekend!
I love your family picture! So cute and you are so pretty!
Wow! And I thought my weekend was full! :) It looks like a blast... I'm glad you got to have fun with both families!
I am still having night mares about the darn boat ride, most terrifying day of my life!
ok now that I have that out in the open.... love the picture of Jocie on the beach chilin! you really had a fun full weekend! So glad you came up to bear lake, it was great seeing you!
ok just looked at your blog again and holy crap loving that family picture at the top. Who took it? your look gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a really fun weekend. Priceless pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the one of Jocie chillin on the beach and if I remember it was a little chilly. Love, love, love the picture you captured of Sienna and Kellie on the boat. And to think it looks like your hadn't even started going yet!!!
Caution to all beauty queens; Jocelyn already has her caution tape sash ready. It was fun seeing you while we were in town, and AJ's lightsaber is amazing
Post a Comment