Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

On the last day of school Jocelyn and I attended the Kindergarten Graduation. They had a neat program and we also had a fun barbeque afterwards. Kindergarten Class of 2010


Ethan with some of his buddies.
Ethan and Jocelyn

Ethan and I with his awesome Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Brandjord.

3 comments:

Scott and Jess said...

yea ethan! way to go! christy you look really really skinny

RaQuelle Willey said...

love graduation hats, they look great. Good Job Ethan, were proud of you!

Bentley Bunch said...

Oh my, I just love that Ethan is in a crazy little normal play shirt while all the other boys are in shirt and tie get-up. Reminds me of when Brit graduated from pre-school and the girls were all asked to where dresses. She wore army clothes! Absolutely refused to wear a dress. It was great!!! I figured life goes on♥