Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Jon! Your a really great dad!
This is the present that Ethan made for Dad while he was in school. It was a bean bag game. He was very proud of his present and the special wrapping. AJ gave him a drawing. I gave him a mouse pad with the kids picture on it to take to work and I made him a neat little picture book.

Jon eating his father's day dinner. He wanted ribs so I made the fixins and he barbequed the ribs. I also made an apple cheese cake for dessert that was very good.

After dinner we played some football!!

I am one with the tree...

So we were for real playing football and I was running for all I was worth to tag Jon. Well this dumb tree was in the way and I completely crashed into it. I have a nice bruise on my thigh to proove it. Here is my posed picture to represent the event.

Jocleyn hiking the ball to her dad.

Tackle Football!

I think Ethan had more fun tackling dad than actually getting the ball.

5 comments:

Bentley Bunch said...

Christy's got too much time on her hands this week!!!!!!! ha ha

We sure are enjoying your kids!!!!!

Jon is a great dad!!!!!! We love JON!!!!!!!!!!

Scott and Jess said...

HAHAHAHA christy your "posed" picture looks like you are pole dancing with that tree! definitely "one" with it!!!! ha haahaha

RaQuelle Willey said...

what a great Fathers day! I would have loved seeing you play football and your one with the tree story

RaQuelle Willey said...

just read Jessica's comment, hilarious!

Lisa Mercer said...

Giggle! I wish I could've seen that!