I finally broke down and had Jocelyn's hair cut! I wasn't ready to loose the girls so my friend Kristin just shaped it and cut off a little. I can definately see a difference. Her hair looks much better and not so stragely.
My first hair cut! May 11, 2010
I got my hair cut first, but that didn't help Jocelyn when it was her turn. She was very resistant but after Kristin got her playing with clips she sat still, even if she kept on pouting.
My first hair cut! May 11, 2010
I got my hair cut first, but that didn't help Jocelyn when it was her turn. She was very resistant but after Kristin got her playing with clips she sat still, even if she kept on pouting.
3 comments:
fun! looks cute! I am excited to see it in real life
she sure looks happy ;)
Love joce pouty face, she looks like a bentley!!!
Post a Comment