Friday, January 8, 2010

Utah Fun with Ice Skating

We love to go Ice Skating!
Tayler had never been ice-skating before and she caught onto it so easily.

AJ did really well ice-skating. He was able to go by himself (very slowly). At one point Brittany and I were holding his hands and we were having so much fun. AJ even decided that he could jump on the ice when we were holding his hands.

Jocelyn thought it would be fun to put these life saver gummies on her finers.

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

that was a blast! So glad you stayed longer to hang out with us.

Garrett and Rebecca said...

I love putting those gummies on my fingers also. I guess we never grow out of the fun things in life

Bentley Bunch said...

This was totally torturous to me!!!!! Was so happy to sit on the side lines and watch ya all!!!!!