Everyone got these great hand-made hats from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Bentley.
These are some of the girls that I love the most. I have known them my whole life and have so many childhood memories with them. Left to right is Heidi (cousin), me, Kellie (sister), Rebecca (Aunt), Heather (cousin), and Angela (cousin). It was so much fun to see them again.
Here is all of the Arthur Bentley family with Great Grandpa Bentley.The Bentley family had a huge Christmas party on the day after Christmas. We have to use a church building to accomodate for the number of people in attendance. There are 12 siblings in my dad's family and each of them have five plus kids, plus lots of those kids have kids.....it adds up to a mass amount of people. But oh so much fun!
3 comments:
another great party that I enjoyed to the fullest. thanks for all the great pic! love your camera and so very jealous at the same time
that was a fun party! it was great seeing everyone!
It was great seeing so many family members!!!!!!!! Loved it.
Post a Comment