Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ethan Went Skiing!!




The Jensen's invited us to go skiing with them right after the New Year. AJ decided there was no way he was going to get on a mountain and tumble down it, but Ethan decided he was up for the adventure. So Jon and Ethan went skiing. Jon said that he was really surprised at how well Ethan did. He caught on quickly and really enjoyed himself. AJ has said that he will go skiing when he is 8 years old, so maybe next year?

3 comments:

Scott and Jess said...

WOW!!!!!! I am super impressed. Tell Ethan that Jessica has never even been skiing in her entire life!!! Now I will have to remember how brave Ethan was and make myself go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i'm too scared...

Kristin said...

WAY COOL!!! Way to go Ethan!

RaQuelle Willey said...

that is so great. I bet he can ski better than his aunt kellie