On Friday I attended Ethan and AJ's Christmas parties. Ethan's class started their party with their own personal pan pizza's for lunch. 
Here I am trying to get a nice picture with the two of us...
Ethan's class was able to stuff build a bears as part of their party. It is a really cute bear that has a little hat that makes it a reindeer. Ethan's party was amazing. There were so many fun stations. I was in charge of a station that we made an ornament that the kids could take home and put on their tree.




2 comments:
Several things: I love the picture of you and Ethan... even with him pulling a face... it's WAY cute! Plus, your vest is WAY cute too! AJ's teacher? Uh... she looks like one of the kids. LOL. And that last pic of Jocelyn is fabulous! SO much fun!
I love how involved you are with your boys at school, its awesome.
Post a Comment