
I had so much fun helping at Ethan's Halloween party. Ethan made an adorable Cowardly Lion.

Here is Ethan with his teach Mrs. Brandjord. He is holding the ghost he made at one of the centers for the Halloween party.

I also had fun at AJ's class party. I was actually in charge of this party. AJ's teacher Ms. Sorensen had to be out of town so she had a substitute this day. So another mom and myself planned the whole party. We had a great time. AJ's favorite game was pass the pumpkin. We also played pin the wart on the witch and we danced to some fun Halloween music.

We went Trunk-or Treating Halloween night and afterwards we went to a party at the Jensen's. They decided to throw a fun Halloween party in their enormous garage/shop. I think Jon was the only male that dressed up, but he was a hit.

Erika and Ashley drinking Witches Brew with yummy critters in it.

EAT THE DONOUGHT OFF THE STRING! It was so funny to watch the kids try to eat their donought. It was a lot harder then it looks.

Here is Ethan after he bobbed for his apple. The kids were divided into a boy group and a girl group. Ethan was the first boy to get an apple. The kids absolutely loved this game and really got into it. By the end most of them were soaked!

The two witches Erika and Christine.
2 comments:
what a fun halloween. so I just got a witch costume for myself for $2 the other day and its same colors as yours! We can be the evil witch sisters together next year, whoooaaaa
Great costumes! I love that you and Jon got dressed up... I'm hoping we'll get there someday!
Post a Comment