Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRHTDAY AJ!!

Birthday breakfast that Dad made.
I came to AJ's classroom near the end of the day so that he could share a treat with his classmates. We brought lofthouse sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles and apple juice. AJ looked so cute in his birthday hat. Jon, Jocelyn and I also ate lunch with AJ.

AJ with his teacher Ms. Sorensen.
AJ opened his gifts from us when he got home from school. Jon had decorated the front room with crete paper and balloons. AJ got heeleys (shoes with wheels) and a hunting video game.

AJ had a wrestling tournment on his birthday. So afterwards we went out for icecream. Tomorrow we are having a friend party at the rec center. AJ felt so special with the phone calls he got tonight from family members. I can't believe he is already seven years old! Time sure has flown.

5 comments:

Bentley Bunch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AJ! So glad we could come and visit with you guys. that was really fun to go out to dinner with you and the play was great! WE are sure looking forward to seeing you all again for Thanksgiving!!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

yea for AJ! Sounds like a fun birthday.

Scott and Jess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he is SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy evette will be home for his baptism!!! awesome to think about. Ethan doesn't look to happy in that last pic....love it

Heidi Mecham said...

7 wow, time does fly. Happy Birthday AJ

Ciera said...

AJ's party was fun. I don't think I've swam that much in a long time. I'm tired!