
Getting ready to party!

The group waiting for AJ to blow out his candles.

Eating the cake!

Opening presents! AJ made out like a bandit this year. Several friends gave him money so he is already thinking up what he can buy.

My two girls came to help me with the party. They were awesome and such a big help. They are both great swimmers and came in really handy with supervising the kids. They also did some neat dives and fun "walks" off the diving board.

Yes, we're cool!

Swimming!!

We had so much fun at AJ's birthday party tonight. We had a big group of kids come and celebrate with us. I think AJ loved being the center of attention and all the kids had a blast swimming and playing. We are so lucky to have such great friends!
5 comments:
love the pic of the boys by the turtle!
how fun! Happy birthday AJ!
Great cake, as usual... it looks like they had a ton of fun! Happy belated birthday A.J.
Wow that is one big party! what a blast
You always have the best parties. I wish I lived closer to you.
Post a Comment