
We recently put Jocelyn in her big girl bed. Grandma Bentley made her a beautiful quilt for her birthday.

Jocelyn has been so funny since sleeping in her big girl bed. She goes to bed really well and doesn't come into mom and dad's room all night. What she does is goes into her brother's room and bug them!! She will wake them up and get into bed with Ethan. She will sometimes fall asleep with him, but most often she reads with a book with him. Usually she wanders in there about 6 in the morning. I can hear them all laughing and giggling. She sure loves her brothers!
2 comments:
No way, she can't be ready for that already? That is so cute how she sneaks into her brothers room, precious
ps I think its precious because its not my kid, you know if Dawson was doing that I'd be freaking out calling you on what to do. he he
Post a Comment