Here is Ethan eating his birthday dinner of his choice. Waffles with strawberries, syrup, and lots and lots of whipcream. We also had bacon and hashbrowns. YUM!
Bowling!
Ethan opening his present from Grandma and Grandpa Bentley.
Jocleyn and Mom ate lunch with Ethan on his birthday. Jocelyn was a hit with all the girls in Ethan's class. They thought she was SO cute!
Mom and Jocelyn got to come to Ethan's class to share a birthday treat.
Dinner at McDonalds. Ethan is showing me the "quiet wolfe" sign that they use at school.Ethan turned five years old on September 8th. We had a little family party on the 7th since dad was home that day. Jon made Ethan a special birthday dinner and then we headed to bowling. The kids loved it and even little Jocleyn had a smile ear to ear every time she got to bowl. That night we let Ethan open the huge package that had arrived for him from his grandparents. On his actual birthday Jocelyn and I ate lunch with him at school and took treats into his classroom. He felt pretty special when he stood up and his whole class sang him happy birthday. That morning I had told him that he could "celebrate" his birthday at school by bringing treats. Well, when we got to school and the Kindergartners were lining up to go in, Ethan said "Mom, I didn't invite this many people". I had to explain to him that this was not his party, this was school. I thought it was pretty cute. The night of his birthday the kids and I headed to McDonalds for dinner. We are planning a friend party in a couple days. Ethan is a delightful child and is very spunky and clever. He adds so much to our family. Happy Birthday Ethan!!
3 comments:
I'm so glad it was fun! Of course it would be, though, with you at the helm! :) We were going to call, but I put it off to do with the whole family since we got together at Pam and Randy's that night. Of course, as murphy's law would dictate, I didn't remember until after 9pm when we figured it was too late. Oh well! Next year I just won't put it off! :)
that waffle does look good.especially the mountain of whipped cream
Happy Birthday Ethan! Looks like he had a great birthday!
ps you and Jocelyn look a lot alike on that picture at Ethan at his school lunch.
Post a Comment