Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day Of School

The boys are ready to begin their first day of school!
Walking to school. We are at a new school this year. Harrison Elementary is just around the corner from us, so we get to walk to school this year.

Here are the boys in AJ's classroom. AJ has Ms. Sorensen for first grade. He had a great first day and was happy that he gets to sit by his friend Lauren Jensen.

Here is the family in Ethan's classroom. Ethan is in Kindergarten and began the first day in Mrs. Brandjords classroom. There are two Kindergarten teachers and the kids rotate with them for the first two days. Then they are assigned classrooms. Ethan was really excited for his first day. He asked if he got to go to school and when I said yes he said "hip-hip-horray". He got dressed right away and ate breakfast and was ready in lots of time. He found a fun little toy to dress up his backpack. I was worried Ethan may be a little clingy but he was great and was content to sit at the table and play with blocks.

Jocelyn and AJ playing in Ethan's classroom.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun! I love the picture of Jocelyn and A.J.

Garrett and Rebecca said...

I remember when mom spiked my hair up for school pictures. Now you did the same thing. But don't worry your boys actually do look cool.

Heather Walker said...

What handsome boys!!! I love their spiked hair. And I love the pic of them walking to school. So cute!

Scott and Jess said...

i also love the hair! so cute. i can't believe you only have joc at home now!!! i bet you are in mother's heaven

RaQuelle Willey said...

love first day of school pics! And cool hair boys!