Saturday, August 8, 2009

My week at Girl's Camp

We love Girl's Camp!
PUDDING FIGHT! I snapped this picture just before I joined in.

CANOEING!

We decided to build a fire and I suggested that the girls look for some garbage around the camp site. I thought it would be a good way to get them to pick up some litter. Well they came back with a whole lot of toilet paper and threw it on the fire!
I had so much fun at Girl's Camp this week. My kids spent the week with Grandma and Grandpa Bentley. I was the first year leader and I had fifteen girls and one other leader with me. The girls were so cute and so much fun. The stake prepared an awesome camp with lots of neat activities. We were able to go canoeing at the lake and even had a pudding fight. Luckily, we were able to shower at the campground, but I found dried pudding in my ears days afterwards! We had lots of fun games and activities along with a neat spiritual wilderness walk. I had a blast and was reminded how much I love Young Women's and girls camp. I hope that I get to go again.

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a blast! I bet those girls just loved you.

Scott and Jess said...

so fun!!! how did tye dying go??? i would have loved to have a pudding fight...what a fun little get away. ps i will take jocelyn ANY TIME YOU WANT!!!

Natalie said...

how fun! I use to love girls camp!