
My youngest sister Tayler stayed with us for a couple days. We really love having her here and she feels like a part of the family.

Tayler gets to experience what it would be like to be a big sister. After her visit she said it was fun but she was glad she was the youngest.

I asked Tayler to change Jocelyn's diaper. I assumed she would know how to do that since she is ten years old. Later when they were all covered in mud and dirt I took off her clothes to give her a bath. I found that her diaper was put on backwards! I thought it was pretty funny and gave Tayler a hard time.
2 comments:
i adore that girl. she is the best! i love that she fits in with everyone, she is totally fun to hang out with the "big sisters" yet she meshes perfectly with the nieces and nephews.
oh wow, sounds like I need to fly Tayler out to visit me!
Post a Comment