Tuesday, June 9, 2009

End of School

I attended AJ's field day during the last week of school. I was in charge of a station and the Kindergartner's, 1st and 2nd graders rotated through stations. It was fun to see AJ and his classmates. I stayed and ate lunch with AJ's class. AJ's friend Cooper wanted to join in on the picture.

Here is AJ with his teacher Mrs. Gamble. AJ has had a great year and he had a really good teacher. I can't believe the school year is over and it's time for summer!!

2 comments:

Mrs Nancy said...

You have such cute kids! It is so amazing how quickly our kids grow up, your daughter is so cute! I like to read your post to keep up on how you and your family are doing!!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

I love that picture of you with AJ, looks like your really loving life. your such a great mom!
And congrats to AJ on completing another school year only 100 more years to go :)