Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother's Day

I always love Mother's Day because I always get pampered and feel very special. Jon began the day by making scrambled pancakes, a favorite of mine. He then watched the kids while I scrapbooked...yeah! After church we went to the Morris' for Ellie's birthday. We had fun visiting with friends. Jon and the kids had bought me flowers the day before mother's day. The kids were really cute and they had made me presents at preschool. On Sunday AJ made me "dragons" out of bristtle blocks. Jon and the kids gave me a fun game on Sunday.

2 comments:

Scott and Jess said...

that is so fun that you got pampered so well! i bet you felt like a princess!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Happy Mommy day. Sounds like you got had a great one, as you should. Your a great Mom. AKA thats why I ask you a million parenting questions.