Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Cowgirl

Jocelyn got all dolled up for church last Sunday. After getting out of the bath I scrunched her hair and put gel in it to hold the curl. We then put on this really cute dress and the finishing touch was her white and pink cowgirl boots. So cute!!

6 comments:

Our Family said...

She is sooo cute!! And I love the legos above, Marshall is loving legos right now ... but not as creative as those.

Scott and Jess said...

she is soooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!! she is looking so grown up lately!!!

Garrett and Rebecca said...

What a cutie! Love her happy little face in this picture.

RaQuelle Willey said...

cute, cute, cute, we need a close up on those boots. she is so cute, with her horse and everything!

Bentley Bunch said...

Love it! I totally approve of the cowboy boots!!!! Girl after my own heart, horse and cowboy boots, it just doesn't get any better. She is such a doll. Isn't it so fun having a little girl?

Bentley Bunch said...

I love how Jon is so creative. Your boys have a great dad!!!