
My little sister Evette opened her mission call last night. We were in Wyoming at the time so we were listening in on the phone. She is going to Tirana, Albania!! She didn't know where that was after opening her letter. So in case you don't either it is Southeastern Europe, bordering the Adriatic Sea and Ionian Sea, between Greece in the south and Montenegro and Kosovo to the north. I got that tid bit of information from the web. Jon thought that maybe she was playing a joke, but no she really is going to Albania. My brother-in-law Scott went to Bulgaria so he is really excited about her call. She leaves the middle of July and we are so excited for her. Before she opened her letter I had the boys guess where she was going. AJ said China and Ethan said Outer Space. Maybe Albania could be considered Outer Space??
8 comments:
That is awesome!!
So exciting! I didn't even know she was planning a mission... very cool. Congrats to Evette!
That is awesome! My brother in law served his mission in Albania, the language sounds so neat when he speaks it!! That will be a neat experience for her.
I love that eve got called there!!! i think ethan definitely wins for the closest guess!!! Can't wait for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting that Evette is going to Albania on her mission!
Yay for Evette, so neat. Ethan is so funny, great guess.
How exciting! It seems like the perfect mission for Evette. She is so adventurous. And what an awesome story about her being asked to come early to her mission. I've never heard of that before.
Post a Comment