This is my friend Ann with Jocelyn. I love the hoop earrings. Ann is a really good friend of mine and she lives across the street from me. I love that we are so close and she truly is a great friend. One of the kind of people that is there for you in a second when you need anything. She's going to be so mad at me for posting this picture, but I think it is really cute. She just sent it to me, so I guess it's her own fault. hee, hee.Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Crazy Girls
This is my friend Ann with Jocelyn. I love the hoop earrings. Ann is a really good friend of mine and she lives across the street from me. I love that we are so close and she truly is a great friend. One of the kind of people that is there for you in a second when you need anything. She's going to be so mad at me for posting this picture, but I think it is really cute. She just sent it to me, so I guess it's her own fault. hee, hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, you are a sneaky one. I guess I will forgive you after all of the nice things you said. I am very grateful to have a friend like you. Love ya!
She is so cute
I showed Noah the picture and told him it was his cousin Jocelyn. He said, "Yep, that's my cousin Jocelyn. I want to go to Jocelyn's house and play." :o)
Cute picture... love the earrings!
THAT IS SUPER CUTE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You should venture over to my blog.....great idea. LOVE YOU!!!!!
Glad you have awesome friends but don't ever forget who is your bestest friend in the whole world, Me!
loving the earings by the way.
...that is SUCH a kellie comment....
Post a Comment