

Traditionally we have celebrated our own Christmas in Wyoming before heading to Utah for the real Christmas. So Friday evening we had our own Christmas Eve. We went out to eat at Applebees. Jocelyn loved the chicken fingers and enjoyed getting food all over her face. We then went ice skating at the Rock Springs Rec Center. The boys were a little hesitant at first but they did great and they even ventured away from the walls on their own. Jocelyn loved being out on the ice. It was so fun to watch her.
3 comments:
what a great idea. what a fun night
I couldn't figure out what Jocelyn had in her hand until I read what you wrote. It looks more like like a chicken arm or leg than a chicken finger!!!!!
Thats so fun you get to have two christmas'
I love ice skating.
cute ice skating video.
Post a Comment