So I dragged these two girls into the bathroom to do their hair on Thanksgiving day. Jillian is Jon's cousin and she is from California. She is going to BYU and wasn't going home for the holiday. So she spent it with us!! I loved Jillian's pose, she looks so great. Lisa looks fabulous in her cute clothes and great hair.Tuesday, December 2, 2008
New looks
So I dragged these two girls into the bathroom to do their hair on Thanksgiving day. Jillian is Jon's cousin and she is from California. She is going to BYU and wasn't going home for the holiday. So she spent it with us!! I loved Jillian's pose, she looks so great. Lisa looks fabulous in her cute clothes and great hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i have not seen Lisa forever! Tell her Hi for me!
Lookin good ladies. Your so cute to always fancy them up.
Post a Comment