Thursday night we went to bed and it was still Fall weather. We woke up Friday morning to a winter wonderland. AJ has been asking for weeks when it was going to snow. I woke him up at 7:15 AM and told him that it had snowed. Usually he wakes up a little cranky and needs a few minutes. Instead he woke up and said, "YES!! I've been waiting for this day!" He immediately put on a jacket, boots, and gloves and went outside. Ethan and Jocelyn followed suit. The boys were having so much fun playing in the snow. At 7:40 AM I had to convince him to come inside and get ready for school. Today we are in a blizzard!! The wind is so strong and it is very cold! There are tree branches and leaves everywhere. Despite the cold weather AJ and has been outside several times today. He is lovin the snow!Saturday, October 11, 2008
Winter Wonderland
Thursday night we went to bed and it was still Fall weather. We woke up Friday morning to a winter wonderland. AJ has been asking for weeks when it was going to snow. I woke him up at 7:15 AM and told him that it had snowed. Usually he wakes up a little cranky and needs a few minutes. Instead he woke up and said, "YES!! I've been waiting for this day!" He immediately put on a jacket, boots, and gloves and went outside. Ethan and Jocelyn followed suit. The boys were having so much fun playing in the snow. At 7:40 AM I had to convince him to come inside and get ready for school. Today we are in a blizzard!! The wind is so strong and it is very cold! There are tree branches and leaves everywhere. Despite the cold weather AJ and has been outside several times today. He is lovin the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute of your boys to love the snow! MY boys love the snow too! It snowed a little this morning but didn't stick. I think it will snow more today.
What, snow already? Glad your kids were happy about it though, because I wouldn't be. We lucked out here and it was so warm, it felt like July! Go figure.
oh my!!! I thought we had it bad here! Thats just crazy!
Post a Comment