I met my husband Jon while attending the University of Utah. We married in 2000 and moved to Wyoming one year later. We now have three beautiful children. AJ is eight, Ethan is six, and Jocelyn is three. My new passion is teaching Zumba classes.
Last week we had Ethan's friend Zachary over to play. It was a nice day so we headed outside. The boys decided they wanted to climb the tree. So they did and we sang the "monkey" song and I was the allegator that snapped them out of the tree.
oh my goodness i can not believe how beautiful of a boy ethan is!!!!!!!!!!! watch out for all the girls to come in a couple of years following this hunk of a man around! he is too cute.
3 comments:
oh my goodness i can not believe how beautiful of a boy ethan is!!!!!!!!!!! watch out for all the girls to come in a couple of years following this hunk of a man around! he is too cute.
What a cute mom you are!
I agree, cute mom or should I say alligator. I also agree, that Ethan is a cutie. Love his smile in this picture.
Post a Comment