Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jocelyn cruising around

So I found this power wheels 4-wheeler at a garage sale for $10. I wanted to save it and get it out for AJ's birthday. So I charged the battery and when the boys were at a friend's house I decided to test it. I put Jocelyn on it and she could actually reach the pedal. So she took off by herself all around our backyard. She loved it! She was such a natural!

6 comments:

Scott and Jess said...

jocelyn's smile has never been cuter!!!!! so are you giving it to jocelyn or aj!?!?!? i love garage sale shopping with you

Kristin said...

That's awesome! She does have a great smile!

Garage sales are the best!

Rebecca said...

How funny! $10 is a total steal!

RaQuelle Willey said...

I really can't picture this. She seems way to young to be driving!
I need a video clip for evidence.
p.s. will you garage sale for me, I never find good stuff.

Bentley Bunch said...

She's a goner now, she will next be driving off in your car!!!

Heidi Mecham said...

She looks so old. What a cutie!