
Jon just turned 33 on Saturday, October 4
Th. We had a fun day with the kids that day. We had Jon's birthday dinner and presents on Sunday. The kids kept asking him what "kind" of birthday he was going to have. They thought it should be themed. He said "how about a rock crawling party?" The boys thought that sounded great. The boys were
disappointed when Jon got clothes for his present. They thought he should get toys. Jon probably would have like toys too, oh well. I felt like I was cooking all day long. We had pancakes and sausage in the morning. We had
barbecue chicken and cheesy potatoes for dinner. We had an apple pie for dessert. The pie tasted great although it didn't look very pretty. I don't know how to made pretty pie. Too bad the top of the crust got burned. I even have a fancy pampered chef contraption that covers the crust so it doesn't get burned. Forgot about that one... Anyway, we really are grateful for such a great father and husband. Jon is a great man with many admirable
qualities. We are lucky to have him.
3 comments:
christy you are the best wife ever! ps jon looks GREAT in that picture! you married a truly wonderful man.
It sounds like a great birthday! I'm impressed that you made an apple pie, even if it turned out burned! love ya!
Happy birthday jon! Love this picture of him!
Post a Comment