Ethan turned four years old today! We had a fun dinosaur party for him. He really loved playing with his friends and opening his presents. Today Ethan asked me, "Mom, when will I be taller than AJ?" I said, "I don't know, maybe in a couple of years." He then said, "Mom, when will I be older than AJ?" I said "never". He really wants to be five because then he will be as old as AJ.Monday, September 8, 2008
Happy Birthday Ethan!
Ethan turned four years old today! We had a fun dinosaur party for him. He really loved playing with his friends and opening his presents. Today Ethan asked me, "Mom, when will I be taller than AJ?" I said, "I don't know, maybe in a couple of years." He then said, "Mom, when will I be older than AJ?" I said "never". He really wants to be five because then he will be as old as AJ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Super cute Cake!! Your kids are so cute, and getting so big.
YEA FOR ETHAN!!! Happy Birthday Bud! PS christy call or tell me something he didn't get so I can get him a present that he wants!
Happy Birthday to Ethan! What a fun party and awesome cake! You really have talent with cake decorating, your kids are so lucky!
Happy Birthday Ethan! Your boys are growing up way too fast! Awesome job on the cake as usual.
Ethan is such a handsome boy. You make the cutest cakes.
I also had found your blog through Marlenes. I just started blogging ablout a month ago, and I am loving it. Jocelyn is adorable and your boys are getting big too. Only 10 left on bedrest and the day I am off, you better believe I have a hair appt! Thanks for your comment, miss you.
Post a Comment