Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stake Family Camp Out


Over the weekend we attended a stake family camp out. Tayler, Brittany and my mom even joined us. We had fun and Jocelyn especially liked getting dirty. She is a pretty good camper and has had a lot of experience this summer. They had some fun activities for the kids. The boys were able to make their own rope and a stick horse. In this picture they are turning a can into a candle holder by pounding nails into it to form a picture. AJ was very proud of it.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

so cute! How fun!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Thats awesome! Love the picture of Jocelyn in the dirt. Sounds like she needs to have a chat with Sienna about how girls are suppose to camp.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hi Christine!
Its Kerri...how are you doing!!! Your family is so big and so beautiful...lets stay in touch!
My blog is cnkpricefam.blogspot.com
Price Family

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hi!
I know its been a long time. Yes I am a mom and I love it! I did not know you had a little girl she is so cute! I found you on Sister Youngs blog. Glad we have a way to keep in contact.
Price Fam