I met my husband Jon while attending the University of Utah. We married in 2000 and moved to Wyoming one year later. We now have three beautiful children. AJ is eight, Ethan is six, and Jocelyn is three. My new passion is teaching Zumba classes.
I can't believe they are all finished with preschool! We'll have to have a really fun summer before they're gone all day at kindergarten. I haven't updated it for a while but we have a blog too ... www.castillonfamily.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I can't believe they are all finished with preschool! We'll have to have a really fun summer before they're gone all day at kindergarten. I haven't updated it for a while but we have a blog too ... www.castillonfamily.blogspot.com
Congrats AJ! love the graduation hats!
yea for the graduate!!!! i;ll have to quiz him on the abc's now!!
Congratulations AJ! Your a big boy now. Good Job!
Post a Comment